Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's my birthday!

Well, today's my birthday. 30 years old. I'm a little sad, because I REALLY liked my 20s. If I had a choice, I think I'd do my 20s again, because all in all, that was a great decade for me. I spent most of my 20s in college, and if I had it to over again, I'd do exactly the same thing. I got a great education, lived in some awesome places (Austin, Ann Arbor, Hawaii) and absolutely lived it up. I only hope my 30s will be as great. We're off to a good start. I can honestly say I am very content with how my life is going right now, which is a good place to be. I mean, really, I've got a wonderful husband whom I absolutely adore, I live on a farm surrounded by my own little petting zoo, and I've got a great job that I look forward to going to every day. Okay, enough with the sap...On a less philosophical note, I was hoping that Matilda would have her babies today and I would have little baby goat kids for my birthday present. But alas, she's still pregnant as ever and no babies have popped out as of this evening. Maybe they will appear tomorrow for Aaron's birthday. That would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment