Sunday, February 3, 2008

In over our heads with seedlings

So, it seems we went a little bit overboard with our seeds this year. We started way too many seeds, and are overwhelmed with seedlings. We must have over 300 seedlings in our guest bedroom right now. All day Saturday was spent transplanting the seedlings into bigger pots--it was quite a task. If our garden doesn't produce like crazy this year, it just wasn't meant to be. I guess we'll be able to give some of the extra transplants to friends and family if they want them when they're ready to be planted in the ground.

A few random thoughts:
Go Giants! Normally I would never cheer for the Giants due to my loyalty to the Cowboys, but I was really happy that they ruined the Patriots' perfect season. I was sick of hearing about how awesome the Patriots were. Ha.

Manda got into Texas Tech, and I am so excited! I know she is going to love it, and I am so proud of her!!! Yea!

1 comment: