Thursday, February 2, 2012

Warm Winter

I LOVE that it is the beginning of February and we can be outside enjoying 70 degree weather.  This is a little different than the first week of February last year when we had that awful ice and snow storm!  I took Kai and Ruby to the park yesterday after school and snapped a few pics.

Aaron and I decided that the caption for this one should be Ruby saying to Kai, 
"Oh, big brother, how I envy your luxurious locks of hair"!


Kai discovered a new way to ride on the stroller rather than having to walk like a chump:


But most of the time he has to exert his independence.  
"No, mama!  I do it!" is his mantra, and he repeats it about 200 times each day.



We brought bread to feed to the ducks and geese, but Kai decided he needed a snack instead.  Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment