Monday, August 31, 2009

Dallas Cowboys Stadium!



I am a HUGE football fan, and could not be more excited that football season will be upon us in less than one week (college games start this Saturday!!!).  We were extremely fortunate this weekend in that a wonderful colleague of mine who has season tickets to the Cowboys' games gave us two tickets for Saturday's preseason game.  While I would normally be excited to see the Cowboys play in person, this year has even more signficance because it was our first chance to see the inside of the huge new stadium in Arlington.  While the Cowboys' playing skills left something to be desired, the stadium did not disappoint.  It is really incredible.  The jumbo screen is seriously distracting it is so big.  Cool, though.  I am quite certain that I will never be able to afford to purchase tickets outright to attend another game, so I tried to soak it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment