Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ruby!

I know that all my friends and family are getting tired of me talking about how adorable Ruby is right now, but I figured since it's my blog I could indulge myself a bit more. So...she is sooooo cute! I love this age! She's turned into a little chatterbox and has a HUGE vocabulary--every day she'll say a new word that I had no idea she knew.

This summer our schedules are a bit different than during the school year, so Aaron's been taking Kai and Pla Shee to a day camp near his work while I take Ruby to her baby sitter in Arlington 3 days a week. It has been so much fun to get to spend one-on-one time with my little girl! She loves to go with the flow and is the perfect little mini-me! Here are a few pics of my best girl being her cute self this summer. See what I mean??!!! Cuteness overload!!







No comments:

Post a Comment