Thursday, October 29, 2009

We found our missing piece!!


We are absolutely thrilled to announce the adoption of our son, Kai Lane Mitschke, who was born on August 15, 2009 and adopted on October 23, 2009. He is the answer to all of our prayers and is absolutely beautiful in every way. We are stuck in Hawaii until all of the paperwork goes through the court system and we are allowed to return to Texas with our baby, so in the meantime we are soaking up the sun and getting to know our precious baby boy.

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! He is the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen! Congratulations again and again!!! I cannot wait to hear the whole story!!!

    Congrats!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "stuck in hawaii" with your new baby! POOR you! :) i'm so freaking excited for you! call me or email me. got a new phone & lost your number. can't wait to hear everything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats a million times over. he is so perfect!!!! i cant wait to meet him.

    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so incredibly happy for you guys! I have goosebumps all over! Just getting rid of some clothes and toys that Ivan has outgrown if y'all need anything. I am just so happy right now!!! God bless the three of you!!!
    Lots of love, Debbie Recks McCormick
    P.S. He is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, We are so happy for you both!!

    The Fowlers

    ReplyDelete