Monday, October 13, 2008

Making Baby Clothes-1st Attempt

I found this GREAT website, http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/, and I LOVE it. It has all of these great free patterns for making handmade toys, clothes, etc., etc. and all of it is super easy. I literally spent 2 hours pouring over everything when I first found it. Tonight I made my first baby pants, and they actually turned out really cute, surprisingly. I even made a matching onesie to complete the "outfit."

Another thing I made from the site were a couple of baby dolls. They turned out really cute also, but unfortunately Roscoe thought that I made them for him, and he decided to taste them a bit. So they are currently in the intensive care unit (read: sewing basket) patiently awaiting repair.


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made these!!! Of course, you did! You are too fabulous.

    The dolls are super super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How/when did you get so crafty?? All are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete